Sunday, April 26, 2009

“Some people are into bondage, and some people are into crossdressing, and some people are into Coldplay. It's ok, I don't mind being a fetish.” - CM

Honey you are a rock 
Upon which I stand 
And I come here to talk 
I hope you understand 

That green eyes, yeah the spotlight, shines upon you 
And how could, anybody, deny you 

I came here with a load 
And it feels so much lighter, now I've met you 
And honey you should know, that I could never go on without you 

Green eyes 

Honey you are the sea 
Upon which I float 
And I came here to talk 
I think you should know 

That green eyes, you're the one that I wanted to find 
And anyone who, tried to deny you must be out of their mind 

Cause I came here with a load 
And it feels so much lighter, since I met you 
Honey you should know, that I could never go on without you 

Green eyes 






Green Eyes (Acoustic) - Coldplay

No comments: