Monday, February 16, 2009

hey lyla

Today was an okay day. I woke up feeling quite good and my left wrist still hurt from i dont know what. Sunday's usually clean house day, and it was my job to mop the whole house. I had trouble squeezing the mop thanks to my left wrist. I asked my cousin,who's staying over due to some family problems, to help me squeeze the mops after i was done mopping each area. Left wrist hurts when playing guitar too. :/

Deen held her birthday party at macs today too! i was quite excited for her. She booked one of the party rooms at the kallang mcdonalds. Her mom picked me mozzie and desmond up and we were the first to sit in the room. Then after that all her design friends came and so did her SAC friends. I felt kindda weird cos i dint belong to any group so i preferred to keep to myself. We played kiddy games and ate happy meal and got toys(YAY) and it was fun! thanks weeny. hope you like the present.

Exams are coming up next next week! Awesome atmosphere, comfy chairs, an almost constant aroma of coffee and the occasional hot/cute girl makes the starbucks at Teerminal2 the best place to study. You know what, i kindda like studying. It takes your mind off stupid things ands lets you focus on the shit at hand. OH man, and i pray for some divine intervention to aid me in EDVCKT.

Talking about stupid things, i couldnt help but hear stuff from around and it bothered me alot. But after the exams ill just take the situation by the hand and slap it on its face and ill vomit. yes, vomit. I hope after vomitting the mess will be cleared up and ill be at peace. *does peace sign*

On tuesday there is a love talk by the FA's of NEXO(my empire). I guess they will talk about who they wanna give the boot and appoint the HGL and the three sub-empire heads. I was nominated as a HGL and had to go for an interview. Having been chosen to go for the interview is an honour in itself and i would'nt be the that disappointed if i did not acquire the position. But i hope ill at least be chosen as a sub-empire head. We'll see, im just glad i have the opportunity.

I cant stand my stupid acer laptop cos its so slow that im very sure its got down syndrome(no offence). And im glad cos daddy was looking at macbooks that day and told me he's quite keen on getting one for me. so YAY DAD YOU DOPEEE. :D

OH i did my first sweep pick on guitar today while practicing arpeggios that my teacher had shown me. yeah man, now at least i can pick up the speeeeed!
Currently ive been hooked on to The Killers and Oasis.
The basslines of Jenny was a friend of mine and Somebody told me by the killers are so awesome they give me goosebumps sometimez.
Stop crying your heart out and Hey lyla by Oasis are awesomeeeee.

Im looking forward to this week of studying, abit. But most definitely not looking forward to the exams.

No comments: