Wednesday, January 14, 2009

fake plastic trees

Its been fourteen days since the new year has begun and Ive not posted here in ages.
Ive really been keeping up to my new year resolutions. Ive been gymming quite regularly since 2009 started and i can already see the difference. I really hope ill keep this up cos i really wana be fit.

This week, many project submissions and report submissions are up so its gonna be the most hectic week ive experienced in school. Quizzes are all starting to pop up from mysterious places and im not prepared for them. sighzxzxz

TP Dinner and Dance is coming soon too! Ryan lopez and I have decided on what were gonna come as already. We're trying to audition for an act during the event and i really hope we can make it. :/ We're gonna try for an acoustic set. Lopez sings really well. So well, that he gave me goosebumps. Evangelin suddenly came into the room while we were playing and her voice really provides good harmony to our song so i think she might be doing vocals for us too.And i really hope that a keyboard will be available so that jiayi can play for us too. Soooo fun i cant wait!
Today lopez talked to me about something and im really glad he did cos now i know what to do to stop all my confusion over the past few weeks. Thanks ryan.

I have to say, TPSU has really changed my life in alot of ways. The friends i have there i would never trade for any other thing in the world (except maybe a ferrari or a lamborghini. but it depends who. HAHAHA). I always head to lounge everyday after school and its usually the same faces i see there but its all good. I really hope we will all stay together as a family for years to come.

ahh anyway i hope things work out well for me this week with the projects and quizzes and stuff.
and i hope ill be deligent and post regularly. lol

1 comment:

JASMINE CHYE said...

haha LAAAALAAAA! i know u're really glad u met me in TPSU. LOOOOLLL!!!!